1. The University of Cape Coast intends to apply part of its Budgetary Allocation of Funds for payments under the following contracts.
Construction of Farm Business Enterprise for Teaching and Research Farm
40 Sow Piggery, Battery cage system for 5000 Layers, 3000 bird Capacity Broiler house, Irrigation system and Vegetable Store*Payment: 50% after completion. Pigs produced shall be used as payment for the remaining 50% over 48 months at the prevailing market rate per kilo
|CR/UCC/GD/0025/2021||Supply and installation of Airconditioners for School of Business|
|CR/UCC/GD/0053/2021||Supply of Aerial Service Bucket Truck for Electricity Section||1|
2. The University of Cape Coast invites sealed Tenders from eligible suppliers/contractors for supply of the above goods. Tendering will be conducted through the National Competitive Tendering (NCT) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act, 2003 (Act 663) as Amended and the Guidelines of the Public Procurement Authority of the Republic of Ghana.
3. Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from The Procurement Office, University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast from Thursday, 17th June, 2021, and inspect the bidding document at the address and location given, from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm local time each working day.
4. A complete set of Tender documents in English may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon the payment of a non-refundable fee of GH¢200.00 for each document. The method of payment will be by cash, or bank draft to University of Cape Coast. The document will be obtained personally.
5. Tenders must be deposited in the Tender Box located at the Procurement Office, New Central Administration Building, New Site, at or before 11:00am, on Tuesday, 6th July, 2021.
6. Tenders shall be valid for a period of 90 days after the deadline for Tender submission. All tenders must be accompanied by a Tender Security of not less than two percent (2%) of the Tender Price from a reputable Bank. Late Tenders will be rejected. Tenders will be opened in the presence of Tenderers’ representatives who choose to attend in nose masks at the Academic Board Chamber located at the Top Floor of the New Administration Building, University of Cape Coast and at the time specified above.
7. All tenders must be accompanied by:
Valid Business Registration Certificate, VAT Certificate, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate, Valid SSNIT Clearance Certificate, Manufacturers Authorization (where applicable), PPA Registration Certificate, Valid Works and Housing Certificate and Valid Labour Certificate, at least D2K2 Class (For contractors).
8. Address for inspection and Purchase of Tender Documents:
New Central Administration Block- New Site
University of Cape Coast, Cape Coast, Ghana